Friday, September 26, 2014

Life Post: Time to Write

This week was one of those that drag on forever. It's hard to believe it's actually Friday. The thing is, my Saturday is looking like it's going to be busy and even stressful most likely, so today and Sunday are basically the extent of my weekend. Of course, I had class this morning, but since it's only one, it still basically feels like the weekend. Plus, that one class isn't as early as my classes every other day of the week, so I get to sleep in.

Somehow, I managed to get more writing done this week than I think I have any other week since school started back (and there's a reason for that because I don't think I can keep this up much longer with how long it's been taking me to get all my work done every day). It's been really nice, and I'm really excited that I finally feel like I'm making progress on this story again. It all seems to finally be coming together. Still, I feel like I'll be working on just this first draft for ages at the rate I'm going. There's a part of me that feels like I won't finish until I get more time over Christmas break, but I don't think that's actually true. I'm writing as much as I can, especially on weekends (one reason I wish I wasn't so busy tomorrow).

As usual, I still have some homework to get done, especially since I'll hardly have time for it tomorrow. I also want to get some more writing done today, so even though it's not all that late, I want to get back to all of that. I don't want to be working on it really late on a Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment