Thursday, March 5, 2015

Life Post: Are We Sure It's Spring Break?

Tomorrow is the last day of classes, and then I'm on spring break. Not only is there still snow on the ground, but one time when I went outside today there were flurries. Yet tomorrow is spring break. It's crazy. It doesn't feel like spring break at all.

Actually, that's not completely true. It does feel like we've reached the point in the semester where we should be getting a break. Trust me. It doesn't feel like spring break though because it's definitely still winter. I keep hoping that it will warm up, but it hasn't happened yet.

I could lucky this week and only had two tests, which weren't even special midterms, just normal tests. That was nice. I have two papers to work on over spring break as well as other homework, but I'm still hoping it'll feel like a break.

I'm actually already starting to feel like I'm on a break because I spent a lot of my day watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire instead of writing. I have finished the work I had left to do before the week is over, but I still have a lot of writing left in order to hit my word count today. And the movie's not even over. I always forget how long the Harry Potter movies are until stuff like this happens. Since spring break starts tomorrow though, I'm not really worried about whether or not I hit my word count today. I'll roll it over tomorrow, and even if I have to do that again on Saturday, I should catch up easily considering it's break.

That being said, I'm going to go get some more writing done before I try and finish up the movie.

Since my last post, I wrote a post on my writing blog about how awesome the universe is. On Youtube I posted my February wrap-up and March TBR and a vlog.

No comments:

Post a Comment