Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Life Post: What Is Going On?

This week has just been crazy. I didn't think it could even be this way after how last week turned out, but I was proven wrong. I've been having those days where it feels like I'm running around everywhere and doing everything yet there's not enough time in the day.

I had two tests today, and I don't feel like either of them went all that well. I studied and studied for both of them, but I just wasn't taking in any of the information for some reason. I didn't seem to be the only one though. Everyone else in each class was going on about how they didn't feel prepared. And I mean in a way that was much more than usual with tests. I don't think I'm the only one experiencing some type of craziness this week.

I have to keep reminding myself that this weekend is Easter weekend, which means no class on Friday and going home for a few days. I'm not packed or anything, and it probably won't happen until right before I leave. Five minutes from now I'll forget all over again that I'm even going home. My thoughts are just so focused on other things that it slips my mind.

Due to Easter though, I think the rest of this week may slow down a bit, and I'm hoping to use Easter weekend to get ahead with everything I need to do before the pure madness of the final month of the semester sets in. I'm not confident that will actually happen considering I'll be at home with a million more distractions than at school, but I at least plan to try. Whatever I can accomplish will be helpful later.

No comments:

Post a Comment