Thursday, March 26, 2015

Life Post: So, Zayn Left One Direction...

At the risk of sounding melodramatic, my last two days haven't been all that great. My week was going pretty great until I found out that Zayn had left One Direction, and now I've spent all of my time since trying to distract myself which hasn't really worked.

I spent hours with my sister earlier because she wanted to distract herself too, and all we ended up doing for hours was talk about Zayn leaving One Direction. I'm pretty sure we didn't have even one other topic of conversation.

I don't want to write about it at length (yet) because it's one of those things that's still too fresh, and I'll probably dissolve into a crying mess if I try. I do want to write something at length about it eventually.

That's defined my past two days though, and it's put me in a terrible mood that I'm struggling to get out of, so I really have nothing else to say right now. I'm just really upset if I'm being honest, and I hope I start feeling better about things soon. I honestly have no idea how long it will take before I'm over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment