Sunday, March 29, 2015

Life Post: A Needed Calm Period

My weekend has been the calm weekend that I definitely needed after last week. I think my mourning period for Zayn is coming to a close. Not that I'm not still sad, but it's not as all encompassing as it was before. I've come to better terms with it all now. I think I'm reaching the point where I could probably write about my feelings in more detail, but I'm still waiting just because I want to let my thoughts churn around for a bit longer now that it's not so immediate.

Saturday though wasn't all that relaxing. I had to get about 200 files converted, and it took me from the time I woke up in the morning to eight at night to finish that up. It wouldn't have taken so long except the number of files kept causing the program to freeze on me. It crashed a few times too, but I was eventually able to get everything sorted out. I'm just glad I'm done with all that. Today has been so relaxing in comparison.

Here's hoping that this week will be a calmer one. I don't think that anything can happen that will compare to Zayn leaving One Direction, so we should be good. In positive news though, Miss A's newest music video was released today. I may do a post where I talk about my feelings on it too. I'm not sure if it would be worth it or not. We'll see. I'll have to think about how much I actually have to say.


No comments:

Post a Comment