Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Life Post: Reading Thoughts Recently

Remember how I mentioned a week or two back that I was going to try and read more by doing nothing except read when I wasn't writing or studying? Well, I've been doing that. For more than a week now I have honestly done nothing except read when I wasn't writing or doing schoolwork, and last night I finished a book. The first book I'd managed to finish since starting that.

So, that plan has kind of been a fail so far, but since I'd have read even less without putting in this much effort, I guess it's a good thing. I guess that also shows how little time I do anything other than write or work on school work. Just one more month until summer break, and then I plan on reading as much as I absolutely can.

I'm so behind on my reading challenge right now that it's embarrassing. I think I'm like eight books behind at the moment or something like that. I can't stand to look at it. I don't think I've ever been this far behind since I started doing reading challenges, and while my challenge is higher this year, it's not high enough to account for that.

Having a day where I could sit down and do absolutely nothing except read sounds fantastic right now. Too bad it won't happen in the foreseeable future.

No comments:

Post a Comment