Saturday, March 21, 2015

Mini-Series?

I love the idea of mini-series. They're longer than movies and provide you with more to watch, but there not quite as much of a commitment as a television show. (And I have far too long of a list of shows to watch that will take me forever to get through.) They're a nice in between of the two.

However, I never watch mini-series. That's mostly because they're not as popular as television and movies. I tend of watch things based on recommendations I hear, and I don't really hear about any mini-series all that often. The list of shows and movies that I need to get around to watching is massive whereas I don't even have a mini-series list.

I'm pretty sure I've even mentioned this before at some point, but I'm bringing it up again. I'd really like to watch more mini-series. As of right now, I know I want to watch the Pride and Prejudice adaption eventually. (I've only ever seen the movie.) But that's all I've got.

So, does anyone have any recommendations for any mini-series that I should make sure to watch?

No comments:

Post a Comment