Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Life Post: Something Strange in the Air

Something strange seems to be happening this week. I already had two classes canceled for this week before the week started because the professor is away from a conference. Then, yesterday I had a professor who had to go to the doctor (everything turned out fine), so that class was also canceled. Now another one of my professors that I have tomorrow has already emailed saying that she's sick, and although she hopes to be filling better tomorrow, she will let us know tomorrow if she can't make it to class.

What's in the air this week? I mean, they all have different things going on, but is the change in the weather doing something crazy with everyone's immune systems? I feel like there has to be some larger cause here. Fingers crossed that I don't wind up sick.

I've finished writing two different drafts in the past couple of days, so I'm feeling extremely good about that. One is a fanfiction and one is part of The Society. I'm hoping to have the fanfiction up extremely soon. (But, if you read my fanfiction, you know it's been ages since I posted a new chapter of Move On and Recover. I'm really sorry about that. There's been a lot going on, but I promise that is coming soon.)

So, now I'm wondering if I'll even have classes tomorrow with everything going on. We'll see I suppose. Class registration does open up for my class at midnight tonight, so I also have my fingers crossed that that goes well. (It will. I'm not really worried about any of the classes being filled up or anything like that.) It's been infinitely smoother than last semester, so I'm thankful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment