Monday, March 2, 2015

Soundtrack of My Life

I decided to do something kind of fun. In this post, I'm going to choose five songs that would be on the soundtrack to my life if I had one, and I'll explain why. It would be even funner if I could add more, so I may do that in the future too. We'll see.

1. New At This by Megan & Liz. Yes, technically this song is about turning twenty-one, but I think it describes how I feel about growing up in every way right now. If my life had a soundtrack, this one would definitely be on there for the current point in my life I think.

2. Don't Forget Where You Belong by One Direction. I think this would be a good song for that period when you first come to college. That's what it makes me think of.

3. Salute by Little Mix. For all the times I get angry over how sexist the world is, which is at least once daily. Seriously. This song has to be on there.

4. A Different Beat by Little Mix. Of course I have more than one Little Mix song here. I actually wanted to add a ton, but I decided on these two. I think this song would work for the vast majority of my life to be honest.

5. Human by Cher Lloyd. This is the closest thing to a sad song that I'm adding on here. I've also talked about how much I love this song in the past. I think it works really well for sadder points in my life while also having a more positive tone in my opinion.

The more I do music-related posts the more and more obvious my very clear biases are when it comes to music. In all fairness, there are plenty of other songs I would have added by different people if I'd had time to do an insanely long one of these, but when I have to narrow it down, of course I go with my favorites first.

No comments:

Post a Comment