Sunday, March 29, 2015

Life Post: I Wrote About Zayn

Obviously not all that much has happened since I last wrote a life post this afternoon. My Sunday finished up quite nicely. I feel like I got a jump start on my homework for the week but also got to relax before the week starts.

What I'm writing this for, though, is that I finally went and wrote an entire post about Zayn leaving One Direction. I just did it over on my writing blog. I feel like I still have more to say, so I want to write up something more later on. This was more focused on my feelings, which it's easier talking about now, but I feel like I need more time to mull over everything before I entirely understand what even happened. I want to write about that later once I've had more time to think it all through.

That's all I really have to say. I'm hoping to get to bed soon so I can start my week off well rested. We'll see if that even happens though. I want to get some more reading done first, and I may get caught up in other things. It's been known to happen from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment