Saturday, March 14, 2015

Life Post: The Final Days of Spring Break

Technically tomorrow is my last day of spring break, but since I'll be driving back to school tomorrow, I consider today my actual last day. That means I'm trying to get as much done as possible today. So far it's going pretty good. I'm still holding out hope that I'll finish the draft of that fanfiction today. It's looking good so far.

You know what I've forgotten to do in the last couple of these? Mention what I've been doing elsewhere on the Internet. I haven't done it for four or five life posts now! Apparently I got caught up in spring break or something. I don't know. It completely slipped my mind.

I've posted three times on my writing blog since I last mentioned it though. I wrote a letter to Hermione Granger. I talked about the idea of there being a recipe for writing. And a couple of days ago I wrote about what the kid's show Max and Ruby managed to teach me about writing.

Over on Youtube, I've posted three life vlogs since I last mentioned anything, although I haven't made any other videos. (I need to.)

Anyway, it's back to all the last minute things I need to do now. Most notably that's getting this draft finished. I think I'm packed aside from things I still need, so there's no worries about that at the moment. Just writing and some homework I still have left basically.

No comments:

Post a Comment