Thursday, March 19, 2015

Reliving Embarrassing Moments

You know those times where an embarrassing moment comes back to you out of nowhere and for a moment you're overwhelmed by the same level of embarrassment that you felt when it happened? Because it happens to me all the time. I'll just have a moment where I have to stop and cringe at my past self.

I know it's mostly unavoidable, but I'm trying to get over it. I can't change the past after all. There's nothing present me can do about something that happened to past me, and with many of them, its' not even my actions that resulted in the embarrassing action. Obviously, I would rather live without reliving any of it at all.

That will never happen though. I'll keep reliving embarrassing moments for as long as I live. At least, I suspect I will. Is there really any way to avoid it?

No comments:

Post a Comment