Friday, March 20, 2015

Life Post: Further and Further Behind

I have accomplished basically nothing today except the things that I should have done yesterday. That's not good at all, but I'm thankful that it's at least the weekend, which gives me some extra time to try and catch up after being behind all weekend.

I'd probably already be at least mostly caught up except my mom was here in Indianapolis for a few hours earlier. We went to two different bookstores, and it took a shockingly long time because I couldn't find what I needed anywhere. It was nice seeing my mom, of course, but now I have such a long list of things to do even though it's night time that I just can't even bear to look at the to do list anymore.

My weekend has officially been filled with homework. Lots and lots of homework. And some writing. And hopefully some reading. We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment