Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Almost Better (Again)

I'm starting to get over being sick (for the third time this winter...), but I still don't feel all that great. I'm amazed the week is going by as quickly as it is.  Usually days drag on when I'm sick.  I'm hoping I'll wake up tomorrow feeling perfectly fine, but I'm not so sure that'll be the case.

Our AP English class is being taped tomorrow.  I'm not really sure why.  The teacher said it had something to do with teacher evaluations, and it's going to be shown to people around the school district.  She's apparently been here longer than any (or at least most) of the other teachers in the schoo district, and they're using her as an example or something.  Anyway, it should be interesting to see how that goes.  She chose us because we're AP and less likey to embarass her I think.  I know no one's going to do something on purpose, but I hope nothing happens that makes her look bad.

We began playing our current events quiz show games/thing in current events again, and we got to keep the same teams.  I'm really glad.  Our grades rely on how well we do on that game, and I don't want to be switched to a team that never wins.  I do feel bad for the ones on the team that always seems to come in last though...

No comments:

Post a Comment