Monday, February 20, 2012

Tumblr Filled Day

Today has been a long day.  Remember my little thing about sleep yesterday?  Well, I spent about half of today sleeping, and I'm still tired.  I'm actually kind of thankful that I'll be back to my normal sleep schedule tomorrow.

I feel like I accomplished absolutely nothing today other than homework.  I honestly haven't done much other than that.  I did film a video that I'll hopefully have up in an hour or so.  (The footage is converting at the moment.)  I haven't really gotten to read or anything today, but I plan on taking The Fault in Our Stars to work with me tomorrow and maybe even school.  Let's hope I don't start crying in front of people...

I was trying to think of something else to write, but then I got distracted and just left this sitting open.  I've been on Tumblr all day.  I hadn't had time to get on Tumblr for quite a while, and I hadn't even gotten on Saturday or Sunday.  I actually think it's to blame for my lack of motivation to do anything else today.  I just barely got my homework done early thanks to Tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment