Sunday, February 26, 2012

Not Bothering with the Oscars

I can't believe it's the last week of February.  This month has gone by fast for me.  It's hard to believe that I have less than three months of high school left.

I really haven't done much of anything today, and for some reason I've felt really worn out.  All I've done is work on homework and read.

The Oscars are on right now (or the red carpet at least), and that's all I'm seeing on Twitter and Tumblr.  I'm pretty sure I watched them the last several years, but I can't bring myself to bother turning them on this year.  The only thing I want to know is if Harry Potter wins any of the three categories it was nominated for, and I'm sure I'll learn that from Twitter as soon as those categories are announced.

No comments:

Post a Comment