Sunday, February 12, 2012

The End of a Long Weekend

This has been a hectic weekend, and it's not even over yet!  I filmed a video about my day yesterday that will be up in a few days, so I won't talk about that again.  Today has been a lot less eventful, but I've spent a good portion of my day getting homework that I neglected doing in the car yesterday. (It gets dark way too early at this time of the year.)

Other than that I have to go to high school religious ed later to help my dad with that as a table leader.  I'm excited because my dad's going to show a clip from Return of the King that deals with the lesson.  My sister and her friend weren't happy about that at all, but that just makes it even more amusing to me.  I have to get my homework done though, since I don't want to do it when I come home.  I'm almost done, so it shouldn't take too much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment