Monday, February 13, 2012

Music That Makes Me Nostalgic

What music did you like listening to when you were a kid? Believe it or not, I actually remember owning a cassette player and a bunch of cassette tapes that I listened to. I had a bunch of tapes with kids songs, and I think most of them were Disney.

At some point my sister and I got a stereo and began buying CDs. My cousin burned a bunch of her CDs fir us, and I think that's the first time I ever listened to Britney Spears or Alvin and the Chipmunks (and I then had to go and rent the old Chipmunk cartoons, of course).

I also began buying Aaron Carter CDs. I was obsessed with his music for a couple of years at least. I also remember a patriotic CD I loved and a CD full of songs from Nickelodeon cartoons.

During fifth and sixth grade (possibly fourth) my music obsession was Hillary Duff. I listened to her music constantly. That was the last time I got into one person whose music I liked over everyone else.

I'm not really sure what the point of this was. I was just thinking about the music I used to listen to. This was written on my phone, so I apologize for any typos.

What music did you used to listen to?

No comments:

Post a Comment