Saturday, February 18, 2012

Sleep and I Don't Get Along

Why is it that I tend to be the most crankiest on the days I actually get a decent amount of sleep?  Sleep and I just have an all around crazy relationship.  I'm always tired, no matter what I do.  That being said, sleeping in was great, and I felt great when I woke up.  It wasn't until later that I felt tired again.  I'm starting to wonder if there's something wrong with me.

I managed to watch both Naruto and How I Met Your Mother today.  Plus, I also wrote a bit, and I'm going to work on prereading a fanfiction for someone after I finish this post.  After that, I plan on reading some more of an awesome Harry Potter fanfic that I was reading earlier.  Other than that, my day hasn't really consisted of much.

No comments:

Post a Comment