Saturday, February 25, 2012

Cleaning Church

It turns out that I didn't end up going to take pictures of the weight-lifting competition at school this morning.  Ji texted me this morning saying she'd rather take pictures by herself, especially since she had to go somewhere afterwards anyway.  I didn't really care.  I wasn't planning to go originally, but the teacher who's in charge of it pretty much said Ji needed an "assistant" and practically gave me the job.  Ji is a much better photographer than me, and I wouldn't have contributed anything.  Frankly, I was kind of relieved to not have to go.  Although, I do kind of wish she'd told me before I woke up that early.

However, since I was free my mom recruited me to help her and my aunt clean the church.  It didn't take long.  We finished in less than an hour.  All I had to do was fill up the fonts at the entrances of the church with holy water, dust the sides of the pews (they have this design that dust gets into), replace a candle that was burnt out, collect trash from the sacristy, and dust in the sacristy.  That sounded like a lot more as I was typing it than it did when I was actually doing it...

We managed to finish that by eleven, and now I'm back home with nothing planned for the rest of the day.  I watched episode 188 of Naruto earlier, and I plan on watching an episode of How I Met Your Mother as soon as I'm done writing this.  And, of course, I have some homework to get done today like usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment