Friday, February 3, 2012

Shows I'm Watching/Want to Watch

There are so many TV shows I want to watch but just don't have time for.  I've been watching Naruto since 2009, and I'm still not even to Shippuden yet.  That's riddiculous!  I wish I had more time to watch it.  I'm also trying to watch How I Met Your Mother.  I haven't been watching it quite as long, but it's probably been a year already that I've been watching it.

Aside from both of those, there's a long list of shows that I want to watch.  When I finish Naruto I plan on watching Fullmetal Alchemist, and I have a ton of animes that I want to watch after that.  As for non-anime shows, I want to watch quite a few other shows.  The thing is I want to get through Naruto and HIMYM first.  It would get way to hectic if I tried to watch the entire series of a bunch of shows at once.  I have a long list though.  I'll probably never get through it since I add to it a lot quicker than I can get through shows (obviously since it takes me over three years to watch Naruto).

It'll be interesting to see when I actually finish Naruto and HIMYM and can start watching other shows.  Do you have any shows that you're currently trying to watch the entire series?  Are there any shows that you want to watch?

No comments:

Post a Comment