Monday, February 6, 2012

Sick Yet Again

Today has not been a good day.  I woke up sick enough to be miserable but not sick enough to stay home from school.  I had a done to get done today, and very little of it got done because it was so difficult for me to focus.  I've gradually started feeling better as the day has gone on.  I can only hope I wake up feeling perfectly fine tomorrow.  Based on how I feel now I doubt it though.  I have work tomorrow, and when I get home, there's several things I need to do that I didn't get done today.

I just deleted about half of what I wrote.  It's all stuff that I know I wouldn't write if I didn't feel so horrible right now, so I made myself delete it.  I'm having trouble thinking of anything right now, so I'm just going to end this here.  Hopefully tomorrow's a much better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment