Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day Means Candy

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!  Valentine's Day has never been my favorite holiday.  I don't hate it.  I just don't really care about it.  It did mean I got candy today though, so that's a bonus.  Ji had a somewhat large box of candy that she carried around all day and handed out to people, and I got two pieces.  My computer applications teacher gave all of us suckers, and I got a chocolate rose from my parents.

I honestly have nothing else note-worthy to mention from today.  I was dissappointed we didn't get at least a two-hour delay.  The two extra hours of sleep would have been nice.  The roads weren't bad at all though, and basically everything was melted by the time we got out of school.  I'm starting to think we'll never have a snow day this year.  If we don't, I think this will be the first time in my life that's ever happened, which would be weird since it's my senior year.

No comments:

Post a Comment