Tuesday, February 7, 2012

How the Internet Changes Things

This is another blog post posted from my phone.

Do you have things about you that you think most people would be surprised to know about you? I'm so shy that I sometimes wonder what people think I'm like. I don't mean that in an "are they judging me?" way. I just wonder if they would be surprised if they knew what I was like when I'm not shy.

I think a lot of people know I'm a huge Harry Potter fan. I tend to give that away pretty soon. I do wonder if they'd be surprised if they knew sone of the other things I'm interested in though.

Now that people from school are starting to follow me on twitter (and I post links to here and my YouTube channel on there), I don't think it's as surprising anymore. I know at least a few people from school have discovered my videos, and I wouldn't be surprised if some of them had read something on here too.

It's interesting since they might be learning more about me on here then they do at school since I'm so quiet. I tend to forget so many people from school even have twitter accounts now until they mention it. (Good thing I don't talk bad about anyone.) It's interesting, but not necessarily bad in my opinion. It's just one of the ways the Internet has changed the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment