Friday, February 24, 2012

The English Monarchy and Weight-Lifting Competitions

We spent English class with out teacher explaining the stories of the English monarchs from William the Conqueror to Elizabeth I because we're starting on literature in the Elizabethan Age.  It wasn't a bad way to spend the class in my opinion.  Those sort of things really interests me.  In fact, a lot of it was stuff I already knew because I'd learned about it on my own.

We've been getting ready for the debates we're having next week in psychology.  I'm not too sure how our debate is going to go.  I think our side has the shakier argument, but the other side isn't doing much research at all.  We're definitely going to be more prepared, and I'm hoping we can make that work to our advantage.

I had to present the results of the survey I did for probability and statistics today.  My poster looked horrible, and my graph didn't have any correlation.  It didn't go too badly though, and I'm pretty sure he's not grading on creative abilities.  (Whenever teachers grade based on creativity for posters, I always get points taken off.  It doesn't even matter if I try to be creative.  I'm just not good at making posters.)

I have to go to school early tomorrow to take yearbook pictures with Ji of a weight-lifting competition our school is hosting.  I'm not looking forward to waking up just about an hour after I would for school, and I've never been to a weight-lifting competition before.  I don't think it is something I'd enjoy...  We only have to take pictures of the kids from our school who compete (apparently there are going to be a ton of other schools there), so hopefully it won't take too long.  I imagine we'll be done by noon, so it won't really take up my Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment