Thursday, February 23, 2012

I finished The Fault in Our Stars today.  I know I've been talking about it constantly on various places on the Internet the past few days, but I just have to mention it again.  This isn't going to be the actual review.  I'll have a much better (most likely longer and more in-depth) review in a few days, but I just want to give my over all first impression.

This book is amazing.  Absolutely amazing.  It's the best book I've read since the Hunger Games.  I'm going to try and get everyone I know to read it.  For those of you unaware what it's about, the simple explanation is that it's a girl with cancer who falls in love with a boy with cancer.  It sounds sad doesn't it?  And it is, but it's absolutely wonderful.  Plus, it's set in Indianapolis, and you can learn all of the reasons why I'm not fond of my state's capital while you're reading it.  (There's one scene where Augustus mentions that Indy has no culture, which I whole-heartily agree with.)  Seriously, go read it as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment