Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Concert Filled Summer

There's currently less than a month until my friend Haley and I will be going to the One Direction concert in Louisville, and I'm seriously freaking out already.  To top it all off, we're now going to be seeing Ed Sheeran and Cher Lloyd in Indianapolis a few weeks later.  Plus, it's looking like I'm going to get to see Little Mix in Indianapolis just two weeks from now.

It's definitely going to be an eventful summer, and I'm beyond thrilled.  Getting to see all of my favorite musical artists so close together is almost too overwhelming for me to handle.  I think that's why I'm even bothering to write this post.  Yesterday I talked to my mom about seeing Little Mix.  It's looking like I'll get to see them, but there's also a signing.  I may not get to go to that because you have to get the wristband for it a week early, and I'm not sure if I can get up to Indy that day.  Hopefully we can work it out, but either way I'm extremely excited for the concert, which I should be able to go to.

My mom's yelling at me to leave to go driving, so I can't freak out anymore.  I'm sure I'll blog about every single one of these concerts later.  I'm so excited though!  They're all going to be so amazing!

1 comment:

  1. This Is A Time Of Digitization, We Offer You Programming(11562)

    With Best PHP Programming It Is Best, It Is Cheapest,
    We Are Introducing Now The New Techniques Of PHP Programming,
    Viruses & Hacker Now Should Be Forget You Site
    For More Details www.bestonlinejob.net

    ReplyDelete