Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Getting Back to Another Project

Yesterday I finally started posting a fanfiction that I'd been working on for months, so today I get back to work on a Hunger Games fanfiction that I've also been working on quite a while.  I set it aside for a bit to finally get finished with the other, but today I'm going to get back to writing it.  It's proving to be difficult for me to write.  I really like it so far, and I think it could go really well.  It's a struggle to write a lot of the time though.  It's completely different from anything I've written before, and I just hope it turns out okay in the end.

Other than that I don't know what I'll do today.  It's possible that I could end up having to drive today, since I need my license this summer and need the hours.  I don't really have any plans though other than writing and studying Japanese (like I'm still doing every day).  We shall see what happens.  Hopefully it's a productive day, especially where writing is concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment