Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The Sleepiness Never Goes Away

I may have gotten more than nine hours of sleep last night, but I'm still feeling the results of only getting two and a half the other day.  I feel just as tired and groggy as yesterday, and I'm having trouble concentrating on anything.  I'm hoping I may wake up at least a little as the day goes on, but that's probably just wishful thinking.  At any rate, hopefully I'll feel much better tomorrow after getting another good night of sleep.

I really need to get a lot of writing done today, so I'm hoping that goes well considering my current sleepy state.  I'll also hopefully get some extra reading done today, and I'll probably film a video.  I'm not setting anything in stone though considering I'm not sure how well I'll be able to stay awake today.  Plus, my excitement about meeting Little Mix next week is kind of getting out of hand, and I'm struggling to do anything other than freak out over it.

1 comment:

  1. online pokies
    Great review! I may not have been blown away by this sequel compared to the first book, but I still loved it regardless.

    ReplyDelete