Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Not Feeling That Great.

Today has been a long day.  It's not because I've done all that much, but rather because I am not feeling good at all.  I woke up feeling horrible, and even after taking medicine, still feel horrible.  In spite of this, I have amazingly been able to get some writing done, even if it wasn't all that great.

I'd hoped this would turn into a somewhat decent post, but my mom just texted me asking me to start dinner.  I'm beginning to get hungry too, so I suppose that's a good idea even if I would like nothing more than to lay in bed forever.  Let's just hope that tomorrow is better.  It would be really nice if I didn't get woken up in the morning by our dogs barking at the construction workers next-door.  That's getting old.

No comments:

Post a Comment