Friday, May 10, 2013

It's Finally Starting to Feel Like Summer

Today is more or less just going to be a lazy day.  I spent a good deal of time this morning filming a Youtube video.  To be fair, it wasn't the actual video that took so long.  It was preparing for it and picking up after it.  You'll see what I mean if you watch the video when it's up later today.

Other than that all I've really done since waking up is write the blog post you saw earlier, read one chapter of a fanfiction, and listen to music.  I feel as if I haven't been as productive as I could have been.  Times going by fast today.  I still need to write today as well, so I'll probably get around to that soon.

Yesterday my sister invited me along to the BBQ Festival with her and one of her friends today, but it's raining and supposedly going to storm, so even if they go, I doubt I will.  I hate being out in storms, and there's really not enough at the BBQ Festival to bother dealing with this weather.  Instead, I'll just sit inside and write while it's storming outside.  I really hope it clears up soon though because I'm already tired of the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment