Tuesday, May 7, 2013

It's Almost Over

I'm so close to being done with finals!  I just have to present my website at eight tonight, and I'll be finished for the semester.  I'm so glad to be close to being done.  I've hardly gotten any sleep the past two days thanks to eight AM finals, and it's really showing.  I've been so out of it this morning.  I really need a nap, but I get so groggy after naps.  They just make everything worse, and I still have a final tonight.  Plus, there's still lots of packing that I need to get done.  I want to have everything that I won't need tomorrow morning packed up by the time I go to bed tomorrow.  Then, I'll pack up all that stuff in the morning before my parents get here.

I can't believe it's only ten in the morning.  I've been up for three hours already, and it feels like the afternoon.  I really want to film a video, but my roommate's currently still asleep.  Hopefully I'll get time to do it later.  Today's my last full day in the dorm, so it's the last time I'll film videos in here.  (Although I'm going to try and film a video of it empty before we leave, but that depends on who's in here at the time.)

I keep thinking about how I promised myself that I would try to learn Japanese this summer.  I've already looked into it, and I think I know where I'm going to start.  I'm so excited.  I plan on starting on Thursday, once I'm finally home.  I'm not sure how well I'll be able to learn, but I should at least be able to pick up on some things.  It can't hurt at any rate.

I need to go pack some more, but I'm hesitant since I don't want to wake up my roommate.  Still, it needs to get done.  I'll probably give her a little time at least before I start making too much noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment