Saturday, May 4, 2013

Worst Day for a Headache

My day has basically been me forcing myself to study while occasionally packing a bit.  It's been hard because I have a massive headache that refuses to go away even though I've taken medicine.  Incredible timing considering I need to study for finals.  Other than watching Little House on the Prairie and listening to a podcast, I've done nothing other than studying and packing, and I don't think that's helping my headache.

I know this is going to be a crappy post because I can never write when my head's bothering me like this.  I really wanted to finish the paper I have to write for psychology today, but that may have to wait until tomorrow.  Still, I hope I can retain at least some of the stuff I was studying earlier.  I'm going to try and see if I can make any progress on that psychology paper though.  Any little bit that I could get down that's coherent is better than nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment