Friday, May 24, 2013

Not Very Productive

I've kind of been putting off doing anything productive the past several days.  Surprisingly, I've gotten myself to write, but that's about it.  Other than that and going driving with my mom, I've done basically nothing.  I've been feeling pretty groggy lately (I think it's because of allergies), and that's not helping at all.  Plus, I'm stressed out because I may or may not be able to go up to Indy to try and get a wristband for the Little Mix signing.  The uncertainty is driving me crazy.

I don't think I'll be doing much today either.  I was going to film a video earlier, but then decided against it.  I just haven't been in the mood.  I may film a quick one on my phone in a bit though.  I've already written for quite a bit today, but I'll probably also do that for a bit more.  Also, I need to study Japanese for a bit.  That's the only thing I've managed to keep up with every day other than writing.  I have managed to stay off Tumblr today, which always distracts me, so I guess that's progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment