Thursday, May 2, 2013

Stress, Stress, Stress

This morning is crazy and stressful, but I'm finding time to write a blog post in the middle of all of that anyway.  I had a psychology test this morning.  I ended up getting out of there earlier than I'd expected because we didn't have any extra credit afterwards like we usually do.  So, since I had extra time, I went down to get a professor evaluation form for the professor I had the first half of the semester, since she'd asked us to please get one and fill it out.  I had a bit of trouble finding the office where I was supposed to turn it in, but luckily there are lots of helpful people around here and this girl showed me where it was.

Now I'm back in my room eating a somewhat undesirable lunch.  (The dining hall was still closed since I got out early, and I was too hungry to wait.)  In about fifteen minutes I need to go meet my advisor.  Long story short, one of the classes I was scheduled for next semester got canceled, which put me below the credit hours necessary to be considered a full time student, so now I have to figure out what to do (or what classes I need to take now).  The only time my advisor could meet with me is during one of her classes while they write their final essays.  I'm a bit nervous about it because I have to go into her class.  Even though she told me to, I still feel like I'm interrupting, and their final essays are so important.  I just hope we can sort through everything quickly.

After that I don't have anything else for the day other than studying for finals, which I'm sure will be stressful but hopefully not quite so bad.  I just have to keep reminding myself that it's less than a week until summer break.

No comments:

Post a Comment