Monday, May 13, 2013

Cold Yet Again

The weather has gotten cold again.  So cold that I went from having the fan in my room on to shivering even though I'm in a hoodie.  It's supposed to warm up again tomorrow though, which is great as long as I don't think about the fact that this bipolar weather will probably lead to tornadoes.

My day is probably going to be as uneventful as it has been so far.  The only thing I've done is paint my nails, take the dogs outside, and watch Youtube videos.  I definitely need to write as I didn't this weekend.  I also have a video from yesterday that I need to edit.  That's probably going to be the extent of my day.

Right now our dogs are curled up beside me on the bed, which only happens when I'm home alone.  They'll abandon me as soon as my brother gets home from school.  They're cute though as long as they don't accidentally unplug my computer.  (You'd be surprised how many times that's happened.)

I'm going to start uploading the video from yesterday onto the computer.  It takes forever for videos to upload to Youtube on our wifi though (much longer than it does at school), so it'll probably be hours before the video's actually up.

No comments:

Post a Comment