Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Almost Summer and Concert Excitement

Things have gotten really hectic in the past week or so.  This is the last week of classes, and then finals start Monday.  Needless to say my days have been filled with writing papers, creating a website, and studying.  There's not much time for anything else.

One extremely exciting bit of news though!  Haley, Beth, Regina, and I will be going to see Ed Sheeran, Cher Lloyd, and some other bands in July, and I'm still freaking out with excitement.  I love, love, love Ed and Cher, and it's going to be amazing!  I'm sure I'll be talking about that a lot later on.  It's only about three weeks after Haley and I see One Direction.  I don't know how I'll survive that much awesomeness.

That's really the only non-school related thing to happen to me recently.  Just one week though, and I'll be moving out of my dorm.  It's so hard to believe that I've almost completed my first year of college.  It's flown by.  I can't focus on that too much now though.  I need to get through finals first.  I have my last life science lecture in about forty minutes, and it's getting really hard to ignore my excitement for summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment