Sunday, May 12, 2013

Wedding Showers and Sleepiness

I wanted to post yesterday, but by the time I got home I was too worn out.  Then, I decided I would blog today, but I woke up early this morning in an effort to accomplish something before church.  I managed to get nothing done, and now I'm just extremely tired.  I'm so tired that I can barely stay awake, and I have no idea why because I really didn't lose that much sleep.  So, I'm going to try to write this, but I'm not going to guarantee that it's coherent.

Yesterday we went to my aunt and uncle's house for a wedding shower for my cousin Eddie's fiancee Kim.  They're getting married in June.  I was nice, and I got to see some family that I hadn't seen in a while.  I also got to meet my new baby cousin and hold her for a while.  She's adorable.

Afterwards we went to this Mexican restaurant in our town with my grandma for Mother's Day.  It was nice.  I hadn't been in there for a while.

All of that doesn't sound like much, but it was enough to tire me out.  I can't understand if I'm feeling the effects of that today, or if I'm just this tired from waking up earlier than normal.  I'm only up an hour earlier than I've been getting up, and it's the same time that I woke up for classes during school (after going to bed at the same time too).  I have no idea what's wrong with me today, but I can tell it's going to be a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment