Friday, May 3, 2013

Preparing for Finals

Today's academic honors day, which is basically when my school gives us the Friday before finals off so that we can study.  I slept in a bit, but made myself get up relatively early so that I could study.  I did a pretty good job because it's only one in the afternoon, and I already managed to get a good deal of studying done.  I'm pretty sure I've done all I'm going to do today.  I even watched an episode of Naruto.

Although I definitely plan to study, I also want to relax a lot this weekend.  My finals are only on two different days this semester, but they're jam-packed days.  (Plus, I have to move out the day after.  Usually I'd move out the day of my last final, but my last final isn't until eight at night on Tuesday so...)  I don't want to get incredibly stressed out, so hopefully I'll be well-rested for when I take my finals.

I also need to pack more, but I'm not really sure what else to do there.  I packed up all my DVDs and books that I don't plan to read or watch.  I also packed up some of my clothes.  I'm not sure what else to go ahead and pack though because either I'm going to need it or I'm not sure what to do with it.  I really hope I have enough bags to fit at least most of my stuff in.  I need to go through my papers and throw the unimportant ones away.  That's the only thing I know to do at this point.

I think I'm going to go watch an episode of How I Met Your Mother for now though.  I'll get back to packing later.

No comments:

Post a Comment