Saturday, May 18, 2013

Driving and Days Off From Writing

For a Saturday, I've been pretty productive.  Not only did I manage to write a blog post right before this one, but I also filmed a video (that will be uploaded tomorrow).  I also worked on learning Japanese, which I've been doing every day.  I'm really enjoying it, even if it's though.

I'm giving myself a break from writing today.  Before I was writing every day of the week except Sundays, but now I think I'm going to extend that to Saturdays.  Primarily because things tend to happen on Saturdays.   This particular Saturday I'm just going to Owensboro with my mom to go shopping and visit my grandma, but other Saturdays stuff like wedding showers (like last weekend) happen and I'm way too exhausted to write.  (Although I guess I'm not going through Saturday completely without writing.  I am writing my second blog post for the day.  I'm also currently reading a book about writing, if that counts at all.)

I haven't been shopping in ages because it's one of my least favorite things to do, but hopefully this trip with my mom won't be too bad.  I wouldn't go except I really don't have a choice.  I have to drive since I really need to get my license as soon as possible, so let's also hope I don't wreck the car.  Driving still scares me, even if it's not quite as terrifying as I used to find it.

I'm going to get back to reading my book.  I'm hoping to finish at least another chapter before we have to leave.  It's a really great book, even though I'm only on chapter three.

No comments:

Post a Comment