Sunday, May 5, 2013

A Better (if Overcast) Day

It may only be the morning still, but so far today is feeling way better than yesterday.  My headache from yesterday is gone, and I am so extremely happy about that.  Let's just hope that doesn't happen again today. The weather isn't all that great since we have a 50% chance of rain for the entire day, but since I'll be inside studying for most of that time, I can live with that.

So far all I've done is woken up and watched some vlogbrothers videos.  I wanted to wake up a bit before studying.  I'm still feeling pretty tired though, and I expect it to stay that way for a while.  I always feel drowsy when it's overcast outside.  Still, I think I'll be able to focus on studying.  I got my psychology paper finished yesterday, so I'm just thankful that I don't have to worry about that anymore.  I'm a bit nervous about the finals that I have tomorrow, but hopefully I'm studying enough to be prepared for them.  Just have to get through Tuesday, and then it will finally be summer break!

No comments:

Post a Comment