Thursday, May 30, 2013

Why I Don't Eat Breakfast

I don't usually eat breakfast.  I know it's healthy and everything, but I just can't make myself eat right after I wake up.  It makes me feel sick and horrible for a long time afterwards.  It's fine if I wait a little while after waking up, but that's not really an option when I have to get to class or something (and on weekends and breaks from school it's lunchtime by then).  I kind of wish I could eat breakfast, since I know it's better for me, but it's just difficult.

Not to mention that over time most breakfast foods have started to become nasty sounding to me.  I'm pretty sure this comes from the "feeling sick if I eat too soon" thing.  I've eaten these foods enough and felt sick afterwards that my body just doesn't want me eating them anymore.  It really kind of sucks, since I used to really like some of those foods.  Scrambled eggs are extremely hard for me to eat because everything about them makes me want to puke now.  I know it's because my mom fixed them for me for breakfast almost every school day (that she wasn't working) for two or three years.  I'd force myself to eat them because I knew I was supposed to eat breakfast, and it didn't take long before I felt sick after just walking in the kitchen and smelling them.  I'm starting to reach the point where I can eat them again, but they're still nowhere near my first choice of breakfast food.

I know there are a lot of people out there who don't eat breakfast because they don't think they have time, but am I the only one who seriously feels sick if they eat too soon after waking up?  I don't know.  I've always hated it.  I really should look into it and see if there's an explanation.

1 comment:

  1. online pokies
    Great review! I may not have been blown away by this sequel compared to the first book, but I still loved it regardless.

    ReplyDelete