Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I Need a License

I'll admit that I only woke up about half an hour ago, but so far I'm feeling far better today than I was yesterday.  Let's hope it stays that way.

I'm going out driving with my mom today.  My plan is to finally get my license this summer.  I still despise driving, but I need an easier way to get around, especially when I'm in Indy.  I think I already have a few driving hours logged from around when I first got my permit, but I still need quite a few more before I can get my license.  I haven't driven in a couple of months though, so let's hope I don't do too badly.  I'm kind of worried I'll start feeling like crap before or during it, and that most certainly won't help my driving.  This needs to happen though.  I'm determined to have a license before summer break is over.

Other than that I'm planning for a rather uneventful day.  I'll probably watch TV shows and movies most of the day.  Speaking of, yesterday my family got a package from Nielsen in the mail.  Apparently my dad agreed to filling out those diary/log things and mailing them back to them, and that starts Thursday.  I never watch the actual TV anyway unless it's with my family, so I doubt I'll even end up filling anything out.  I pretty much only watch Hulu and Netflix.  Still, I thought it was kind of neat.

I'm going to go listen to a podcast until my mom decides it's time to go driving.  I hope I do well!

No comments:

Post a Comment