Saturday, May 25, 2013

Naruto Shippuden Episodes 63-71 Review

I really don't have much to say about these episodes since they're all just about Sora really, and I already talked about my feelings on Sora in my last review.  He definitely did grow on me, and overall, I would say I liked him as a character.  He was a bit annoying, but in the end he was okay.  I still think it was weird that they introduced him so soon after Sai, and I think those storylines kind of clashed.  I'm not sure if that makes sense to anyone but me, but it just felt like almost a repeat of the same story in some ways.

Speaking of Sai though, I loved his random appearance out of nowhere in episode 71.  I'd been wondering what exactly was going on with the people in the hospital while the village was being attacked.  They had to know what was going on, and they were evacuating other people.  I actually cheered when Sai showed up.  I guess it's official that I went from hating him to considering him one of my favorite characters.

I really loved Sora and Naruto at the end of episode 71 though.  It was great to see Sora realize that Naruto was like him in a way and that he had friends in Konoha.  I don't think he shows up on the show again, but if he does, I wouldn't be sad to see him.

Seeing a couple of the Akatsuki members and another jinchuuriki at the end of episode 71 was unexpected, but it made me really excited for the next episodes.  I can't wait to see what happens next!

No comments:

Post a Comment